Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 187

Thread: 2007 football schedules

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Agreed, and like I said I'll give you a couple of throw away/earn experience for your soph/fresh. games. Tom would have had at least SP,CW,or SV off there even if it had to be a game that they'd have gotten their teeth kicked in. There's never been a better coach in the LPD or imo the state. He was a hell of a coach. And once again, I didn't want any of this to start, I just made an observation that a blind man could make. That's not a Tom schedule. Someone else is a little to close to the situation and overreacted thinking someone was criticizing the "new guy".
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #162
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the Lb. would beat shelby valley, SP or Castlewood...easily </div></div>

    Not sure about that from what I have been hearing some in Pound are not happy with the choice of coach Crabtree and some are ALREADY working on finding a way to get someone else in [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ladydawg68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, you seem to be the only one complaining about this subject. So, what is this about that makes it such a sore subject with you. When you figure that out, let me know. </div></div>

    I'm not complaining. Let me guess... is Austin daddy? Hopefully, you can re-read this thread and see that it was an observation. If you want to take it as a slight against Appy, you can also see that I had the same problem with the school that I played for doing the same thing. If you want to do something really fun, look threw my post from the start of last season and you'll see 95% of Appy fans on here calling him garbage and saying he didn't know what he was doing, while me and 3-4 others were the only ones telling them to give the man a chance. I think he did a really good job last year, that doesn't mean he put a tough schedule together this year though. If someone saying that the schedule is weaker than in past years is going to send you into a maniacal PMS rage, you'd better log off now and never come back, because it will get a lot worse and not from me.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #164
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Hell fire...you can't be serious...oh well...as for Tom Turner, I agree with ya Lung. He did the most with less than anyone else ever has...Best coach EVER in my book....PERIOD.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #165
    Inactive Member mlhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2007
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    No one said anything about criticizing the "new guy" as you called him. I wouldn't call someone who coached under Tom for 18 years a "new" guy. The only observation that I was making was that it is alot harder to schedule non-district games than most people realize. I was not at all referring to the coach or what opinion anyone has of him or his abilities.

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    appy's schedule is [censored], no suprise tho, they may win three games this year



    btw-i really do still hate appalachia, heh
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #167
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    I showed you how easy it would have been to schedule a team that nobody would have said "boo" about above. When you find out why that game on the Oct. 26 couldn't have happened let me know.

    Btw.. I don't care if Austin is the head coach their for another 50 years, he's the new guy until he wins 5-7 state titles. Tom is and always will be Appy's head coach in the heart and mind of everyone who's ever heard of the Appalachia Bulldawgs.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #168
    Inactive Member mlhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2007
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Am I detecting an anger management problem. Oh well, when you can ban me from this forum then I will log off and never come back. To bad you can't take someone elses opinion without irritating your sad little self. Seems like you need a course in controlling anger. Need some tips?

  9. #169
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Considering all the fuss and search for a coach before austin was hired, I think it would be right to call him the new guy..APPY hadn't had a different coach since sarge left in 79..hmmmm over 25 years...yeah..he is the NEW GUY.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ladydawg68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I detecting an anger management problem. Oh well, when you can ban me from this forum then I will log off and never come back. To bad you can't take someone elses opinion without irritating your sad little self. Seems like you need a course in controlling anger. Need some tips? </div></div>


    shut up
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •